Thursday, January 7, 2010

What Is The Color Meaning Of My Bracelets What Hair Product Should I Use To Help Keep The Color In My Dyed Hair?

What hair product should I use to help keep the color in my dyed hair? - what is the color meaning of my bracelets

I dyed my hair blonde, and I know what hair products that I will for the color stays on long hair and products that I can say after a shower and do not use what should be .. As a good shampoo and conditioner specially dyed their hair was blond? And someone has the products can I improve my hair blond or hold, says the search light?

3 comments:

Katie F said...

I love bed and micthell Paul ... Both have very good products that are perfect for the hair ... ... anywho I hope I helped ... Happy new year!

Georgiaa... said...

L'Oreal is the world's No. 1 in hair color so Elvive Color Protect Shampoo, conditioner, conditioning spray of daily light, protecting serums and masks to protect lighting should do wonders for your hair!

http://www.loreal-paris.co.uk/haircare/w ...

^ Here is the link to find the product ^

I hope your hair looks good!

Good luck

I hope that helped

Georgia X

firefly said...

Things that annoy me, but not "hair dyed blond." Whitening Lightening requires, it can be milled and added warmer tones of gold for them.

Anyway! Whitening does not disappear, like brown, black or red hair dye does. Whatever you do, you must wash their roots or the hair back, all highlight two months (depending on whether you are a natural blonde or dark.) Some, like Pantene Pro-V (drugstore brands) and have many decent shampoo / You can rinse brands CVS, Rite Aid, try, etc. I personally recommend John Frieda Sheer Blonde.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2238017_enhance- ...

Post a Comment