Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Antivirus List List Of Top Ten Antivirus Software To Choose The Best Antivirus Program?

List of top ten antivirus software to choose the best antivirus program? - antivirus list

I am looking for a top ten antivirus software, so you can compare different antivirus programs and select the best anti-virus software on my computer. I need Antivirus 2010 version is the latest version. I do not need antivirus software for free, because I do not think it is good to buy antivirus software. I need a paid version, but go with the antivirus program is the cheapest and best. Thank you for your help.

4 comments:

Anna James said...

You can check this list of top ten of the antivirus software here:

http://www.toptenservices.net/2009/03/24/top-ten-antivirus-programs/

According to this list, and many other online lists, and BitDefender Antivirus the best and cheapest. You can protect 3 computers with $ 29.99 annual fee. The second is the best PC tools, which have the same price, $ 29.99 for 3pc. The whole series of other anti-virus software from $ 35 to $ 40

Anna

batosai3... said...

I recommend Kaspersky. I have tried Norton and Ad-Aware. Ad-Aware slow my system something awful. And I swear that Norton is out of the way to install malicious software. I was getting pop-ups XXX and Norton never found a single virus.

Another thing is to see that you have only one antivirus program is running. If you have two, have for some reason, they regard themselves as viruses and break the system tries to get rid of the others. sounds strange, but true.

batosai3... said...

I recommend Kaspersky. I have tried Norton and Ad-Aware. Ad-Aware slow my system something awful. And I swear that Norton is out of the way to install malicious software. I was getting pop-ups XXX and Norton never found a single virus.

Another thing is to see that you have only one antivirus program is running. If you have two, have for some reason, they regard themselves as viruses and break the system tries to get rid of the others. sounds strange, but true.

メランコリー said...

Here is another list with a comparison table:
http://anti-virus-software-review.topten ...

Hope this helps: D

Post a Comment