Friday, January 1, 2010

Indigestion Vomiting Is There Any Way To Quickly And Completely Alleviate Nausea Associated With Indigestion?

Is there any way to quickly and completely alleviate nausea associated with indigestion? - indigestion vomiting

I indigestion from time to time, and almost every time I have a lot of tremors, nausea (vomiting and, possibly, if not an antacid or) take some time. If I do throw up, now all the symptoms disappeared and I feel better. The problem is, I did not throw, because, as this feeling of hatred! Therefore, each with similar problems, knows of a way to suppress as well as safely, quickly, the nausea? I have an anti-nausea syrup, but the funky taste and takes 15 minutes to half an hour.

1 comment:

hot_sing... said...

Try some peppermint! can either be chewed in the form of leaves or whatever works i just keep mints candy by hand (in your pocket or purse), because I felt sick POP in your mouth and suck until the feeling passes or dissolves on. The best is nothing bad will happen, and the taste is nice, I personally did not like ginger (but hey) all tastes.

you try, things go very wrong, to your doctor to prescribe you get some Phenergan (promethazine-generic).

Hope this helps

Post a Comment