Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cervical Mucus Cramping Bloody Cervical Mucus Along With Cramping?

Bloody cervical mucus along with cramping? - cervical mucus cramping

This month, I started with a feeling of fullness in the
Stomach, very ill, anxiety, headaches, etc.. all the fun stuff
I went to a blood test, Tuesday, 2 October and the answer was negative. My doctor told me that I was a little early to be able to say to.
Yesterday and Today (Oct10) when he should always my period, I can only describe as bloody mucus from the cervix. It is pink-red to brown, thick and sticky. This was never in my underwear, but it's there if you use the bathroom and toliet paper is used. With him are severe cramps in my left side. The only time that I do not feel that if I am flat on my back.
Today I am going to the doctor, but I'm open to any idea, what with me and with this round.

5 comments:

wcanoodl... said...

maybe an ovarian cyst? If only menstrual cramps, the pill can help relieve pain.

wcanoodl... said...

maybe an ovarian cyst? If only menstrual cramps, the pill can help relieve pain.

Cody C said...

Thank you for that idea ...

Ellie said...

lol that looks like a classic case of application sounds ... but I am not a Docter. I hope that + + +

BunchaBS said...

Brut

Post a Comment