Sunday, January 10, 2010

Maryland Ambulance Who Is At Fault?

Who is at fault? - maryland ambulance

I was involved in a car accident when another driver, a red light, ran to make room for an ambulance. She accelerated through the light, I had the green light and led to a collision. Well, your insurance company said it was right, because she has no choice but to carry the light is what happened in Maryland, and I thought that law was to the left or right pull in a 4-way intersection, Lane in the middle, there are other options. I have not seen or heard an ambulance that was blind in my side and I expect him to beat me. Who's to blame?

5 comments:

CHIQUITA said...

It could be in default, is complete when it going and look forward to your visit and sound, as if they were in a different sense, because you had no reason to stop.
I did not move, and I saw on the opposite sides AMBULANCE DRIVE carry traffic, too thick a person could not move.

trooper3... said...

Give an ambulance approaches you are not allowed to run a red light ... However, if the ambulance was so close, you should have received.

Not see or hear the ambulance can not be considered. If you are in the same intersection, and saw / heard, then you should also.

This result is likely that both are partly to blame.

Anonymous said...

In an accident the insurance of the other party will always try to do so, it is your fault when trying to avoid paying for it.

I suggest getting a lawyer.

Jessi said...

I would say it is ... Contact a lawyer to offer free advice by telephone. If they have other options instead of the light, then he will have to pay ... also, what did the police report?

K W said...

My question is, if not see or hear the ambulance, as you know that there other options? How do you know that there are no cars on both sides of the reason for the measure through the red light?

It is only my opinion, but I think that if all vehicles had surrounded, and the ambulance was on the way they did the right thing, and it was his fault.

Post a Comment