Monday, February 15, 2010

Toddler Always Thirsty How To Get A Toddler To Drink More Than Just Juice?

How to get a toddler to drink more than just juice? - toddler always thirsty

Full cup my daughter juice with apple juice once a day. That is all juice and let the whole day only water when your cup of juice is void. Beverages in general, less than an hour or two, then he throws a fit if she wants more and not get what he wants. He rejects completely in water or other liquids for that matter. But it is the same! She said she was thirsty, and I offered her water, but she still wants to juice. Anyone can help?

3 comments:

etcetera... said...

They drink when you're finished, you can think of a policy that only juice even know a cup of water, so you that you get at least one cup of liquid. Give your orders, you are the mother and a cup of juice is the rule. Another possibility is to separate the juice during the day, if you give apple juice right, tries, with a little water to each cup of juice nail. It is no more juice, but the water tastes good and makes them more likely to drink. All you need is a splash.

gregward... said...

Geez, why not just the juice? You do not have to do when he launches an attack, but you must not cause a bit of juice if they behave?

He hated the water as a child and would rather go drinking thirst. As young adults and adults, I love the water - but for some reason like a child, I felt sick, I eat or drink something without any taste. Even if a small boy, I remember that.

It had not been ill or developing a bad habit to drink fruit juice - no drugs. Its juice. And if it makes you happy. I was very happy that my parents were understanding and listened to me early. Allow me to feel one was very special and I think that could help your child.

♫♪ Heavy Metal Mama ♪♫ said...

I agree with supermom ... Most of them do not give her milk?
My 3yo mostly milk drinks, a cup of juice per day.
Then water. Sometimes she is not happy with the water, and I say, if you are thirsty, you drink enough. Give it to her and she learned what you give.

Post a Comment