Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mendo Mulcher ~4~2~0~ What's The Best Way To Clean My Mendo Mulcher Herb Grinder~?

~4~2~0~ What's the best way to clean my Mendo Mulcher herb grinder~? - mendo mulcher

I have a metal Mendo Mulcher Herb Grinder a few weeks ago ... It worked without problems on 10 or more first, but now he's chopping angles and can move easily ... I tried to scratch, but no use ... it's too thick! Is there anything I can soak overnight, so that you can solve it without damaging the metal? Please give me help!

Peace & Love!

-Mrs. Medical

8 comments:

Robin R said...

I do not know what types of white metal, but it is crystal clear by adding a small amount of salt and a little alcohol to receive and send them around.

Robin R said...

I do not know what types of white metal, but it is crystal clear by adding a small amount of salt and a little alcohol to receive and send them around.

archange... said...

I just use a coffee grinder $ 12 back in the day. Decker was black and came with a small brush to brush it useful things. From what you say that your order is very sticky, which are also used, is to use simple green, clean, almost all my things. Hope this helps.

josh m said...

Here's an idea: quit the shit, and you will not have to worry about.

josh m said...

Here's an idea: quit the shit, and you will not have to worry about.

undercov... said...

420? Yeah! lol .... makin the hash? Yes, you can use your solution, you can count each target aerosol Walmart, etc. only to act for a few minutes and soak in warm water several times, if necessary, to choose works great! The tube will look like if you just bought

rebeccas... said...

Do you know any mmHg was torn, but salt and hot water in the glass, and Shake It Up (sometimes in the hall and had spilled a large bag to take with both hands to prove it. If it works for you can Buy bags of 50 pounds, he is on.) Repeat several times and like new.

imight25... said...

I heard the other day. Use of dry uncooked rice. It absorbed all the oil. Save the rice!

Post a Comment