Saturday, February 20, 2010

Direct Tv Clear Purchase History I Just Got An HDTV Today But It Doesn't Seem As Clear As It Did In The Store?

I just got an HDTV today but it doesn't seem as clear as it did in the store? - direct tv clear purchase history

The flat screen TV is not as clear as in the store displays, so my question is. Buy If you buy an HDTV, you will need an HD receiver on the right side of clarity? I hope not up a defect? The TV is a 46 inch Sanyo and it seems clear to me, but I'm with Direct TV is simple. N HD receiver.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The TV shows only information that feed. You need HD cable or Direct TV for the best movie or a Blu Ray. Plasma TV has better picture quality of TVs in the market.

Anonymous said...

Your new TV is the best thing you can do with a standard receiver, luxury and the best we can, but not as good as it would with an HD receiver.

Anonymous said...

Your new TV is the best thing you can do with a standard receiver, luxury and the best we can, but not as good as it would with an HD receiver.

Post a Comment