Thursday, February 18, 2010

Girl Giving A Wedgie To A Boy Is This Discriminating....I Want Your Honest Opinion About This Story..?

Is this discriminating....I want your honest opinion about this story..? - girl giving a wedgie to a boy

This discrimination is the PPL, which in fast-food work? Until yesterday I was reading the local newspaper and read more about this story, although she is a girl who had learned a story behind it or lessoned wrong and call for all. I think that just because not even have begun, most of us in a fast-food restaurant, does not mean they are "average". I know people, managers, store managers and crew in the food industry, and I think they are not bad. You can read along and please contact me with your views on this subject by e-mail. I'll write a letter to the newspaper, and you can even published an editorial for this.
Samantha

A day in the sun, was a boy. Wantedgive a wedgie, the challenge of a weightlifting competition. Then the next day a little girl, the attacker approached and said: "We must stop bullying." Ll Do you have friends then. But I want to be your friend, "said the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment