Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Old Do You Have To Be To Work At Lady Of America Why Barack Obama Didnt Pledge At The Miting With Hillary Clinton? What He As Trying To Proove?

Why barack obama didnt pledge at the miting with hillary clinton? what he as trying to proove? - how old do you have to be to work at lady of america

I see him 3 times on television. I am not blind or a liar ... Why are some people so stupid? . as the people who want to elect a man who said that his promise? all the American people do not like this idea .. He has lost some good size point is crazy? People .. not out. amerikan I was not before eather. but now I am and I'm very proud of my flag .. If you want the best president to learn to respect the flag. This is the kind of american us, and the kind of President we are looking for. sorry for my English. First, you must have a love for the country and then we give an honest job .. that is all what we want for our country .. I do not care what color are to be honest and your work ... not a story, like others, which is their enaufe tired enaufe... May God bless America ...
ok people I'm an old woman and my grammar is not good for them .. .. but I am a good American I made my commitment to love.now laugh at me, I do not care. I'm glad

No comments:

Post a Comment