Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kids Leaf Blower Building A Hovercraft?

Building a hovercraft? - kids leaf blower

I just build a hovercraft, which is circular with a rock from his pocket and supports approximately 80 pounds.

Sooo, I began to build a new one is much bigger and uses a leaf blower instead of a new shopvac ..
The leaf spots on 165 mph winds, 400 CFM or something, if only enough for around ~ 200 pounds and a leaf blower, push yourself a fan? (Two children)
Furthermore, how can I do to push the fan ...? It doesen't have gas connected, I am planning on the use of electricity.
A case fan normal working of the shop?
Moreover, when I bought two case fans into a store and used for the player and the other to help the air in the skirt, which might help?
And ... What is the best kind of rock .. I wonder if Rock finger pocket .. Thank you.
BTW, the hovercraft is approximately 2.5 meters long and 1 meter wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment