Monday, December 7, 2009

Jvc High Definition Excellent Camcorder How Can I Convert My High Definition Videos To A More Universal Format WITHOUT Them Losing Quality?

How can I convert my high definition videos to a more universal format WITHOUT them losing quality? - jvc high definition excellent camcorder

I bought an HD camera, the AVCHD format, save it with the file extension. STD on my computer. It was not long until I understand. MTS format can not be used to download Windows Media Player or edit on YouTube. These are the things that make movies for everyone, I'm not an HDTV, and never on the plan.

I managed to convert into other formats. Wmv. y. MPEG using the software supplied with the camera, but the end result has been dramatically reduced and non-HD quality (HD play on my computer with the software supplied with the left and then format. MTS). I have to return it to the camera, I can not claim to be their high-definition content at the same time be able to use it in a universal format. I want to be able to edit and upload to YouTube without loss of quality.

Can anyone advise me? If it helps, my camera is a JVC Everio GZ. The software is simply known as the Media Browser Everio.

No comments:

Post a Comment